20 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Stuart Meyer Photography
1) How do I book Indianapolis wedding photographer Stuart Meyer? Contact us at 317.946.8004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. After our meeting, if you'd like to hire us as your wedding photographers, sign a contract and pay a deposit of 1/3rd the total. Stuart Meyer Photography will be honored to be your wedding photographer.
2) How much does wedding photography cost? The answer to this question depends on your needs, but our prices start at $2500, with a $500 credit toward products included in that price.
3) What are the payment terms for a wedding? Sign a contract and pay a deposit, check (or cash) for one third of the total amount. One third is due two months before the event, and the final third is due one month before the event. You will be invoiced, showing the amount paid, amount due, and due dates for each payment.
4) What should I wear to a portrait session? Click on this link What to Wear to a Portrait Session.
5) When I have an appointment with Stuart Meyer Photography, what will be discussed? Your wedding photography needs, album samples, print samples, contracts, pricing, event details.
6) What is in the wedding photography contract? Your contact information, Stuart Meyer Photography's contact information, the services and products you are getting, payment schedule, where to send payment, cancellation policy, model release, a place for you to sign, legal jargon in fine print.
7) What is a typical wedding day schedule and how does the photography fit into this schedule? To see how wedding photography might fit into your day, visit my sample Wedding Photography Itinerary. To arrange the wedding day schedule for the best lighting, visit this page - Best Light for Wedding Photography.
8) Can I customize a wedding package? Stuart Meyer Photography is happy to customize a pricing package for your needs.
9) When will I see the images from my wedding? Four weeks after the event, with online proofing.
10) How many images do I expect to see from my wedding, event, or portrait session? For a wedding or event, typically 400 to 600. For a portrait session, 40-150.
11) When do I expect to see the album layout? Six to eight weeks after the event. To see what a typical album might look like, visit my Albums section above.
12) When do I get the album? Two to four weeks after your approval of the design, depending on the type of album.
13) Who selects the images for my album? First, Stuart Meyer selects the images for the album and designs the album. Then, you make as many changes as desired.
14) How many images go into the album? Two per page, on average. Some might have more, and some less.
15) Who will photograph my wedding? Stuart Meyer photographs his weddings with an associate. All associates are highly qualified professional photographers who photograph their own weddings in the greater Indianapolis, Indiana area.
16) Does Stuart Meyer Photography use digital or film? We use digital. Why? Because, although film has it's advantages, digital cameras provide unparalleled color accuracy and low light performance (with high ISO's), two features that are most desirable in a wedding photography camera.
17) How many photographers will photograph my wedding or event? Typically, two photographers for a wedding, one for smaller weddings.
18) Can I order more products at a later date? Will prices change? Products can be ordered while the images are posted online in the Proofs section above. After they have been taken down, there is a $100 minimum order for us to re-upload them online. Prices are subject to change without notice.
19) If I get the CD or DVD-ROM of images, do I get a copyright release? Yes, as a signed PDF document saved within the image CD or DVD-ROM.
20) How far does Stuart Meyer Photography travel? Our wedding photographers travel within a 60 mile radius of Indianapolis, Indiana. If you need wedding photography services further than 60 miles, we can serve your needs, depending on our availability and the distance. In some cases, there might be a nominal travel charge. We are happy to do destination weddings as well with all travel expenses paid by the client, including a negotiated fee for travel days. The local areas we serve include Indianapolis, Greenwood, Center Grove, Southport, Plainfield, Franklin, Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers, Noblesville, Columbus, Seymour, Nashville, Bloomington, Avon, Muncie, Anderson, Lafayette, Mooresville, Westfield, Greenfield, Greensburg, Greencastle, Danville, Brownsburg, and Lebanon.
Author: Stuart Meyer